The Nation's Only Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Baseball Showcase in Bradenton, FLJune 8-9, 2022
Hosted at IMG Academy
Increase Your Exposure at The Nation’s Only Uncommitted, Transfer & JUCO Showcase
Advice From a College Head Coach
“This is a can’t miss event. As a head coach of a major program I cannot afford to see each and every player who wants to transfer nor can I see all JUCO players live.”
Over 100+ Committed Colleges
100+ COLLEGES EXPECTED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT – ONLY AT SHOWBALL
The following coaches have committed to the College Baseball Uncommitted, Transfer & JUCO Camp. Even better, additional schools and coaches will be added as the event date nears.
Click To Expand and View Full List of Attending Coaches
This is Your Future. Do Not Wait For The Opportunity.
Take Control of Your Own Destiny and Put Yourself In Front of Over 100 College Coaches. Nobody Will Do It For You.
This is your future! Leave no stone unturned and put yourself in a position to succeed and to be seen by an array of colleges looking to upgrade their rosters.
Payment Method and Options:
Our secure online registration platform accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept e-check.
To secure your player’s roster spot, we require full payment at checkout.
Can’t Pay The Entire Tuition At This Moment?
No problem. We understand that not everyone can pay in full, so we are always here to help you as much as possible.
If you contact us, we can set arrange an automated payment plan, so you may spread out the payments as opposed to making the entire investment at one time.
Please note the following information reltaed to payment plans:
- You will need to contact us BEFORE you regsiter to take advnatage of the payment plan. Once you pay in full, we are unable to offer a refund of any amount.
- The agreed-upon payment plan will require partial payments leading up to the camp date.
- Full payment will be due at least two weeks prior to the camp start date.
- We will require a credit card on file, so our regsitration system automatically will process partial payments on the dates we agree upon.
- If you would like to explore payment plan options, please CLICK HERE to write us an email so we may learn more about the flexiblity you are requesting. Thank you.
Or feel free to contact us by phone.
Online Registration: What To Expect
Showball Camps uses Active Network’s secure registration system to process all camp transactions. Active is a global company known as a leader in simplicity, security and privacy. Our company has used the Active platform for well over a decade without experiencing any problems.
Please expect the registration process to take approximately 10 minutes per participant. We apologize in advance for the required time commitment, however please trust we need to gather important information to ensure the college coaches receive the necessary information before the camp event date. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you need assistance at any time, contact us.
The online enrollment process will “time-out” on you if you happen to leave one of the pages untouched for longer than 10 minutes (this applies only to a page, not the entire flow of the registration process. Unfortunately, there is not a save button, so please keep the time limit in mind.
To expedite your registration experience, please have all relevant information on hand before you register.
This information includes but is not limited to:
1) Your GPA
2) Your credit card information (we accept all major credit cards).
No Refund | Cancellation Policy
Showball does not offer cash, check, credit card, or any other forms of refunds under any circumstances.
All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks (14 days) from the start date of a camp will forfeit their tuition. There are no exceptions.
- Cancellations occurring between 14 and 28 days from the start date of an event will receive a 50% credit to a future camp. The credit will be valid for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. The credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Cancellations occurring outside of 28 days from the start date of a camp will receive a full credit towards a future camp. The credit will good for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. In addition, the credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Again, all cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need To Redeem / Apply a Credit From Last Year?
Unfortunately, our online registration system may not allow you to redeem your credit during the checkout process.
Therefore, if you have a credit and you would like to apply the credit to your camp balance, it is imperative that you contact us PRIOR to registering for camp, since we cannot issue a refund once you register and pay in full.
If you need assistance with this process, contact us.
Inclement Weather Policy
Since all expenses are paid in their entirety prior to the start of the camp, there are no refunds under any circumstance.
However, in the event of inclement weather, Showball reserves the right to modify the camp schedule and format in order to complete as much of the camp as possible.
IncThis includes shortening workouts, drills and/or games. Although we will not extend the camp to another day, we will certainly do everything in our power to provide a complete and professional experience.
Transfers, Waitlist, and Cancellation Policy
Due to the limited availability and the popularity of Showball Events, there are no refunds under any circumstance. We are sorry, but there are no exceptions, but one: the only exception is if Showball cancels a session.
Although we have never cancelled a camp since we opened our program back in 2007, in the event that Showball must cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances (unrelated to weather – see below), you will receive a full refund.
Once you register for camp your roster spot is not transferable.
The only execption is if you have received special permission to receive a credit, due to an approved cancellation – only permitted by the owner of the camp.
Please assume nothing and instead, contact us with any points of clarification or questions. Thank you.
If Showball Cancels an Event
If Showball cancels a program for any reason, you will receive a full refund. The cancellation policy does not apply to any inclement weather that may impact the camp’s scheudle for a day or partial days. There is no refund for inclement weather.
Please note we would only cancel a program for two reasons:
- The program has extremely low enrollment. However, this has never happened since we started Showball back in 2007.
- The camp location/venue and/or environment was unsafe to operate an event.
Transfer To Another Session Date
Provided you email us at least two-weeks in advance of the Showcase start date you want to transfer out of, you may change the date of the session you enrolled your player, but only if the Showcase you want to transfer to is not sold out. In this case, we will be unable to accommodate your request to trasnfer.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee your request will be fulfilled. Our apologies in advance.
However, and again, transferring to another event is permitted so long as the newly-chosen event has not reached full capacity and the request is to transfer into another event in the same year. In other words, you cannot transfer a registration from one year to the next year.
*To transfer your registration to a new event date, please contact us and complete the form that repersents “you are already enrolled.”
If a Showball event is sold out, our registration system will allow you to join the waitlist for that event.
What happens after I am placed on the waitlist?
- If a roster slot opens up for the waitlisted program you registered for, we will fill that spot in the order (earliest date to latest date of joining the waitlist) with players who registered for the event. In other words, we follow the “first come first served” system for our waitlist.
- Once a spot opens up, we will immediately contact you via phone and email. Due to the popularity and density of the wailist, you will have about one hour to respond to our team. If you reply within an hour and want to join the event, we will need to enroll you on the spot and thefore, require full payment at that time. You may also decline the roster spot at no charge.
- If we contact you and you do not respond to us within the stated period, as announced above (and in our phone call, voicemail or email communication), then we will continue to contact the next family on the waitlist until the spot is filled.
When Is The Waitlist Closed / When Should I Plan On NOT Expecting To Attend The Program I am Waitlisted For?
- We will close the waitlist 2 days prior to the start date of the program you are waitlisted for. Example: There may be a few rare exceptions where we may open up a roster spot as soon as 12 hours prior tot he camp start time/day, especially if a family is on the wailist and lives in the same city where the camp event is being hosted.
- However, in almost all circumstance, once we close the wailist, we will contact you to let you know that we do not have space for the event you chose and that the event will not permit any player to transition from the waitlist to an actual roster/event slot.
- You will receive an email from our customer care team, but please also note our procedure. When in doubt, if you have not heard from our team up to the last two days prior to the event start date, you can assume there are no open spots for you to attend. In this case, we certinaly hope you will register and ernoll in another Showball event.
- LASTLY: If you are on the waitlist and you prefer to remove yourself from the waitlist, please send us an email and we will remove you from the list immediately. Taking the time to communicate with us would be very much appreciated, so we may offer the potential slot to the next player on the list. Thank you.
*If you have any questions OR to remove yourself from the event waitlist, please contact us:
For record-keeping purposes, cancellations of players on a waitlist will not be taken over the phone or in person at the Showcase location.