The Nation's Only Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Baseball Showcase in Bradenton, FLJune 8-9, 2022
Hosted at IMG Academy
The Nation’s Only National Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Showcase in Bradenton, FL
Over 100 Coaches, Representing Division I, II & III Colleges and Universities
Are Expected To Be In Attendance From Around The Country
Increase Your Exposure at The Nation’s Only Uncommitted, Transfer & JUCO Showcase
Advice From a College Head Coach
“This is a can’t miss event. As a head coach of a major program I cannot afford to see each and every player who wants to transfer nor can I see all JUCO players live.”
Why Players Choose To Attend The Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Showcase?
- With 100+ colleges expected to attend the nation’s first and only national “Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Baseball Showcase”, this is your best opportunity to find a new program at a 4-year college that best fits both your academic and athletic
- Never underestimate the opportunity to play live and in front of coaches. The Uncommitted | Transfer | JUCO Baseball Showcase provides college coaches with an up-to-date and current snapshot of your current skill level. If you rely on and only share video footage from your last NCAA college season played, many college coaches may not have the opportunity to fully recognize your talents.
- Current college rosters are crowded, so playing live and in front of college coaches provides you with an advantage over other student-athletes who share only video clips or highlight films.
- With a diverse collection of top coaches from Division I, II & III colleges in attendance, your odds of transferring to a new 4-year college baseball program are drastically increased.
- With so many current collegiate student-athletes looking for a new 4-year program, all attending colleges have expressed a strong sense of excitement to view student-athletes in a competitive environment.
- This is your future! Leave no stone unturned and put yourself in a position to succeed and to be seen by an array of colleges looking to upgrade their rosters.
Over 100+ Committed Colleges
100+ COLLEGES EXPECTED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT – ONLY AT SHOWBALL
The following coaches have committed to the College Baseball Uncommitted, Transfer & JUCO Camp. Even better, additional schools and coaches will be added as the event date nears.
Click To Expand and View Full List of Attending Coaches
The Top 3 Questions Parents and Players Ask Showball
1) Do All Of The Coaches You List Actually Attend this showcase?
100% and YES!
We expect there to be some changes to the current list of attending colleges, however we do anticipate over 100+ college programs at this event. But, we will continue to update the list of attending coaches on this webpage, as soon as we learn of any changes.
Moreover, Pete Wilk (21-year head coach at Georgetown University from 2000-2020) and Chief Strategy and Relationship Officer of Showball Baseball’s National Transfer and JUCO Showcase (the nation’s #1 and most trusted High School Showcase Camp) has cultivated relationships with over 250+ collegiate programs throughout the country. He is responsible of cultivating relationships and commitments from the college coaches who will attend the Transfer and JUCO Showcase.
2) If some Colleges Can Access Game Footage From My Last College Season Played , Why Is It So Important To Play "Live" and In Front Of Colleges Coaches?
Therefore, they will prioritize signing student-athletes who have demonstrated the ability to make immediate contributions on the field.
3) WILL PLAYERS ACTUALLY BE SEEN AND RECRUITED AT THE TRANSFER / JUCO SHOWCASE?
On day 1, all student-athletes will participate in an intensive offensive and defensive combine in front of the committed colleges in attendance.
Showball Showcase Schedule & Expectations
Approximately three days prior to the start date, each player will receive his roster, workout day meeting time and game schedule.
Each team will consist of “approximately” 15 players per team which includes all position players and pitchers. In addition, each team is limited to approximately (3) Middle Infielders, (1-2) First Basemen, (1-2) Third Basemen, (3-4) Outfielders, (2) Catchers, and (4-5) Pitchers.
We limit the number of players per team so that each participant has ample opportunity to demonstrate their current skill level.
- All players will participate in extensive offensive / defensive workouts, drills and evaluations.
- Extensive defensive repetition for all players.
- Metrics recorded for all positions.
- Position players have the ability to be seen at both their primary and secondary positions.
- Live and on-field batting practice.
Primary pitchers with a secondary position will work out and be evaluated at their secondary positions, both offensively and defensively.
- If you’re a primary position player and “pitching” is your secondary position, you’ll throw a bullpen session in front of the coaches at the end of your session.
- All teams will play 2 games at the IMG Academy.
- Coaches will receive all showcase metrics, including Rapsodo pitching technology for all pitchers.
Travel Accommodations Include
Depending on the Showcase Event, there may be a special Showball Rate
CLICK HERE to View Travel Accommodations, Hotel Reservation Information, and the Reference Block ID For This Showcase
Contact us for additional information or if you assistance knowing where to stay.
This is Your Future. Do Not Wait For The Opportunity.
Take Control of Your Own Destiny and Put Yourself In Front of Over 100 College Coaches. Nobody Will Do It For You.
This is your future! Leave no stone unturned and put yourself in a position to succeed and to be seen by an array of colleges looking to upgrade their rosters.
Most Players Do Not Understand The Importance Of Playing Live and In-Person. Do You?
Never underestimate the opportunity to play live and in front of coaches. The Transfer / JUCO Showcase provides college coaches with an up-to-date and current snapshot of your current skill level. If you rely on and only share video footage from your last NCAA college season played may, college coaches may not have the opportunity to fully recognize your talents.
You Can’t Afford To Miss This Showcase If You:
- Presently, don’t have an organized plan.
- Have yet to be recruited to join a new program.
- Are confused by the process or do not know the next action steps to take.
- Want to reward all of your hard work, dedication, accomplishments and efforts to date.
Payment Method and Options:
Our secure online registration platform accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept e-check.
To secure your player’s roster spot, we require full payment at checkout.
Can’t Pay The Entire Tuition At This Moment?
No problem. We understand that not everyone can pay in full, so we are always here to help you as much as possible.
If you contact us, we can set arrange an automated payment plan, so you may spread out the payments as opposed to making the entire investment at one time.
Please note the following information reltaed to payment plans:
- You will need to contact us BEFORE you regsiter to take advnatage of the payment plan. Once you pay in full, we are unable to offer a refund of any amount.
- The agreed-upon payment plan will require partial payments leading up to the camp date.
- Full payment will be due at least two weeks prior to the camp start date.
- We will require a credit card on file, so our regsitration system automatically will process partial payments on the dates we agree upon.
- If you would like to explore payment plan options, please CLICK HERE to write us an email so we may learn more about the flexiblity you are requesting. Thank you.
Or feel free to contact us by phone.
Online Registration: What To Expect
Showball Camps uses Active Network’s secure registration system to process all camp transactions. Active is a global company known as a leader in simplicity, security and privacy. Our company has used the Active platform for well over a decade without experiencing any problems.
Please expect the registration process to take approximately 10 minutes per participant. We apologize in advance for the required time commitment, however please trust we need to gather important information to ensure the college coaches receive the necessary information before the camp event date. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you need assistance at any time, contact us.
The online enrollment process will “time-out” on you if you happen to leave one of the pages untouched for longer than 10 minutes (this applies only to a page, not the entire flow of the registration process. Unfortunately, there is not a save button, so please keep the time limit in mind.
To expedite your registration experience, please have all relevant information on hand before you register.
This information includes but is not limited to:
1) Your GPA
2) Your credit card information (we accept all major credit cards).
No Refund | Cancellation Policy
Showball does not offer cash, check, credit card, or any other forms of refunds under any circumstances.
All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks (14 days) from the start date of a camp will forfeit their tuition. There are no exceptions.
- Cancellations occurring between 14 and 28 days from the start date of an event will receive a 50% credit to a future camp. The credit will be valid for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. The credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Cancellations occurring outside of 28 days from the start date of a camp will receive a full credit towards a future camp. The credit will good for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. In addition, the credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp.
- Again, all cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need To Redeem / Apply a Credit From Last Year?
Unfortunately, our online registration system may not allow you to redeem your credit during the checkout process.
Therefore, if you have a credit and you would like to apply the credit to your camp balance, it is imperative that you contact us PRIOR to registering for camp, since we cannot issue a refund once you register and pay in full.
If you need assistance with this process, contact us.
Inclement Weather Policy
Since all expenses are paid in their entirety prior to the start of the camp, there are no refunds under any circumstance.
However, in the event of inclement weather, Showball reserves the right to modify the camp schedule and format in order to complete as much of the camp as possible.
IncThis includes shortening workouts, drills and/or games. Although we will not extend the camp to another day, we will certainly do everything in our power to provide a complete and professional experience.
Transfers, Waitlist, and Cancellation Policy
Due to the limited availability and the popularity of Showball Events, there are no refunds under any circumstance. We are sorry, but there are no exceptions, but one: the only exception is if Showball cancels a session.
Although we have never cancelled a camp since we opened our program back in 2007, in the event that Showball must cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances (unrelated to weather – see below), you will receive a full refund.
Once you register for camp your roster spot is not transferable.
The only execption is if you have received special permission to receive a credit, due to an approved cancellation – only permitted by the owner of the camp.
Please assume nothing and instead, contact us with any points of clarification or questions. Thank you.
If Showball Cancels an Event
If Showball cancels a program for any reason, you will receive a full refund. The cancellation policy does not apply to any inclement weather that may impact the camp’s scheudle for a day or partial days. There is no refund for inclement weather.
Please note we would only cancel a program for two reasons:
- The program has extremely low enrollment. However, this has never happened since we started Showball back in 2007.
- The camp location/venue and/or environment was unsafe to operate an event.
Transfer To Another Session Date
Provided you email us at least two-weeks in advance of the Showcase start date you want to transfer out of, you may change the date of the session you enrolled your player, but only if the Showcase you want to transfer to is not sold out. In this case, we will be unable to accommodate your request to trasnfer.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee your request will be fulfilled. Our apologies in advance.
However, and again, transferring to another event is permitted so long as the newly-chosen event has not reached full capacity and the request is to transfer into another event in the same year. In other words, you cannot transfer a registration from one year to the next year.
*To transfer your registration to a new event date, please contact us and complete the form that repersents “you are already enrolled.”
If a Showball event is sold out, our registration system will allow you to join the waitlist for that event.
What happens after I am placed on the waitlist?
- If a roster slot opens up for the waitlisted program you registered for, we will fill that spot in the order (earliest date to latest date of joining the waitlist) with players who registered for the event. In other words, we follow the “first come first served” system for our waitlist.
- Once a spot opens up, we will immediately contact you via phone and email. Due to the popularity and density of the wailist, you will have about one hour to respond to our team. If you reply within an hour and want to join the event, we will need to enroll you on the spot and thefore, require full payment at that time. You may also decline the roster spot at no charge.
- If we contact you and you do not respond to us within the stated period, as announced above (and in our phone call, voicemail or email communication), then we will continue to contact the next family on the waitlist until the spot is filled.
When Is The Waitlist Closed / When Should I Plan On NOT Expecting To Attend The Program I am Waitlisted For?
- We will close the waitlist 2 days prior to the start date of the program you are waitlisted for. Example: There may be a few rare exceptions where we may open up a roster spot as soon as 12 hours prior tot he camp start time/day, especially if a family is on the wailist and lives in the same city where the camp event is being hosted.
- However, in almost all circumstance, once we close the wailist, we will contact you to let you know that we do not have space for the event you chose and that the event will not permit any player to transition from the waitlist to an actual roster/event slot.
- You will receive an email from our customer care team, but please also note our procedure. When in doubt, if you have not heard from our team up to the last two days prior to the event start date, you can assume there are no open spots for you to attend. In this case, we certinaly hope you will register and ernoll in another Showball event.
- LASTLY: If you are on the waitlist and you prefer to remove yourself from the waitlist, please send us an email and we will remove you from the list immediately. Taking the time to communicate with us would be very much appreciated, so we may offer the potential slot to the next player on the list. Thank you.
*If you have any questions OR to remove yourself from the event waitlist, please contact us:
For record-keeping purposes, cancellations of players on a waitlist will not be taken over the phone or in person at the Showcase location.