- This is the one of the largest gathering of college baseball coaches in the United States.
- All college coaches are in attendance.
- With a collection of top coaches from Division I, II & III colleges in attendance, your odds of playing college baseball drastically increase.
- All coaches will be actively providing feedback, workouts, instructional work , and coaching for the entire camp.
- Put yourself in a position to succeed.
All players are required to bring their baseball equipment (baseball gloves, batting gloves, bats, helmets, and catcher’s equipment), baseball pants, socks, belts and cleats. We recommend wearing white pants, red socks and a red belt. Jerseys and hats will be provided at check-in. After the 1st day of the camp, all players must show up to camp in full uniform with shirts tucked in and with hats on properly.
Please be advised that there are two different start times on day 1. Half of the campers will be required to check in at 7am while the other half of the campers will be required to check in around 12:30pm. Each group will workout for approximately 5-6 hours.
On day 2, the start and end times are contingent upon your team’s scheduled games. Please be prepared for your 2nd game to end as early as 1pm or as late as 7pm.
Please reference the itinerary link on the desired camp page. Typically, itineraries, rosters and camp instructions are posted 4-5 days prior to the start of a given camp.
All participants are responsible for their own lodging and meals. To secure a room at the host hotel (same hotel where coaches will be staying), please reference the “travel / accommodations” link on the desired camp page.
To ensure that your son and teammate / friend are on the same team, simply send a request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). All requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the start date of a camp.
Parents are indeed encouraged to attend the camp as your support is vital in this process. However, although interaction with coaches is permitted, we recommend being mindful that each coach’s purpose for being at the camp is to interact with and evaluate the players. In the event your son is having a conversation, you are certainly welcome to join.
All players will be provided a verbal feedback (consisting of constructive feedback) at the conclusion of their 2nd game on day 2. The feedback should be utilized as a tool for players to improve their game and the information will be provided by one of the attending college coaches.
Showball employs and ensures that an athletic trainer will be on site for the duration of the camp. In the event that ice is required or an injury occurs, the trainer will be available to address the situation.
Since all expenses are paid in their entirety prior to the start of the camp, there are no refunds under any circumstance. However, in the event of inclement weather, Showball reserves the right to modify the camp schedule and format in order to complete as much of the camp as possible. This includes shortening workouts, drills and/or games. Although we will not extend the camp to another day, we will certainly do everything in our power to provide a complete and professional experience.
Showball does not offer cash refunds under any circumstances. All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks (14 days) from the start date of a camp will forfeit their tuition. There are no exceptions.
- Cancellations occurring between 14 and 28 days from the start date of an event will receive a 50% credit to a future camp. The credit will be valid for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp.
- Cancellations occurring outside of 28 days from the start date of a camp will receive a full credit towards a future camp. The credit will good for 1 year from the start date of the cancelled camp. In addition, the credit may be transferred to another player at the same position or an available position for the desired camp. Again, all cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIDN’T FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
|Event||Date||Location||Colleges Attending||Spaces Remaining||Status|
|Academic Showcase Camp||July 17–18, 2017Jul 17–18||Medford, NY||75+ Colleges||
|West Coast World Series Showcase Camp||July 20–21, 2017Jul 20–21||Orange, CA||55+ Colleges||
|Head Coach Academic Showcase Camp||August 8–9, 2017Aug 8–9||Medford, NY||30+ Colleges||
|Head Coach Academic Showcase Camp||November 4–5, 2017Nov 4–5||Bradenton, FL||40+ Colleges||129|
|West Coast World Series Showcase Camp||November 4–5, 2017Nov 4–5||Orange, CA||55+ Colleges||159|