West Coast World Series Showcase Camp
Dates: July 19–20, 2018
Questions? 1-888-313-7469 ext. 102
297 SPACES REMAINING
Showball has reshaped the landscape of the recruiting process as we are offering all student-athletes the unique opportunity to be instructed and seen by 50 elite coaches from top programs.
- The Showball Difference: Our diverse and unique list of top decision-making coaches speaks for itself.
Please note: The rosters and itinerary will be posted right here on July 14, 2018 at 7:30pm PST.
The following 50 coaches have committed to the West Coast World Series Showcase Camp, July 19, 2018. Barring the college coaches being terminated from their programs, accepting positions at other schools or last second family emergencies, we guarantee their attendance!
|Amherst College||Head Coach Brian Hamm||III (NCAA)||Amherst, MA||Website|
|Biola University||Justin Hixson||II (NCAA)||La Mirada, CA||Website|
|California State Polytechnic University||Jenzen Torres||I (NCAA)||Pomona, CA||Website|
|California State University, Monterey Bay||Derek Bell||II (NCAA)||Seaside, CA||Website|
|California State University, Northridge||Jordan Twohig||I (NCAA)||Los Angeles, CA||Website|
|California State University San Bernardino||Alex Hoover||II (NCAA)||San Bernardino, CA||Website|
|University of California, Berkeley||Damon Lessler||I (NCAA)||Berkeley, CA||Website|
|Chapman University||Head Coach Scott Laverty||III (NCAA)||Orange, CA||Website|
|Claremont-Mudd-Scripps||Head Coach Bill Walkenbach||III (NCAA)||Claremont, CA||Website|
|Cornell University||Frank Hager||I (NCAA)||Ithaca, NY||Website|
|Dixie State University||Bobby Rinard||II (NCAA)||St. George, UT||Website|
|Fresno State||Ryan Overland or Jermaine Clark||I (NCAA)||Fresno, CA||Website|
|Gonzaga||Brandon Harmon||I (NCAA)||Spokane, WA||Website|
|Holy Names University||Head Coach Esteban Contreras||I (NCAA)||Oakland, CA||Website|
|Lewis & Clark College||Head Coach Matt Kosderka||III (NCAA)||Portland, OR||Website|
|Loyola Marymount University||Ronnie Prettyman||I (NCAA)||Los Angeles, CA||Website|
|University of New Mexico||Ken Jacome||I (NCAA)||Albuquerque, NM||Website|
|New Mexico State University||Terry Davis||I (NCAA)||Las Cruces, NM||Website|
|Occidental College||Head Coach Luke Wetmore||III (NCAA)||Los Angeles, CA||Website|
|University of Pacific||Joey Centanni||I (NCAA)||Stockton, CA||Website|
|Pepperdine University||Cooper Fouts||I (NCAA)||Malibu, CA||Website|
|Point Loma Nazarene University||Eric Webber||II (NCAA)||San Diego, CA||Website|
|Providence Christian College||Trevor Davidson||NAIA||Pasadena, CA||Website|
|University of Puget Sound||Justin Gabriel||III (NCAA)||Tacoma, WA||Website|
|University of Redlands||Aaron Holley||III (NCAA)||Redlands, CA||Website|
|University of San Diego||Nathan Choate||I (NCAA)||San Diego, CA||Website|
|San Diego State University||Sam Peraza||I (NCAA)||San Diego, CA||Website|
|Santa Clara University||Greg Gonzalez||I (NCAA)||Santa Clara, CA||Website|
|Towson||Head Coach Matt Tyner||I (NCAA)||Towson, MD||Website|
|UC Davis||Brett Lindgren||I (NCAA)||Davis, CA||Website|
|UC Irvine||Daniel Bibonas||I (NCAA)||Irvine, CA||Website|
|UC Riverside||Bryson LeBlanc||I (NCAA)||Riverside, CA||Website|
|UC Santa Barbara||Casey Harms||I (NCAA)||Santa Barbara, CA||Website|
|University of Nevada, Las Vegas||Kevin Higgins||I (NCAA)||Las Vegas, NV||Website|
|University of Utah||Mike Crawford||I (NCAA)||Salt Lake City, UT||Website|
|Vanguard University||Robert Pegg||NAIA||Costa Mesa, CA||Website|
|Westmont College||Rob Ruiz||NAIA||Santa Barbara, CA||Website|
|Willamette University||Head Coach Aaron Swick||III (NCAA)||Salem, OR||Website|
Name: Hart Park
Address: 701 S Glassell St, Orange, CA, United States
- Each team will consist of approximately 14-16 players which includes all position players and pitchers.
- Each team is limited to approximately (3) Middle Infielders, (1-2) First basemen, (1-2) Third basemen, (3-4) Outfielders, (2) Catchers, and (4-5) Pitchers. We limit the number of players per team so that each participant has ample opportunity to impress the coaches.
- Verbal feedback and interaction from college coach
- Hands-on interaction and elite instruction from 50 college coaches
- Receive one-on-one verbal evaluation / feedback from a college coach
Date: July 19, 2018 Location: Hart Park
- All players will participate in extensive offensive / defensive workouts, drills, evaluations and instructional work.
- Fundamentals and defensive drills for all positions.
- Position players have the option to be seen at both their primary and secondary positions.
- Primary pitchers with a secondary position will work out and be evaluated at their secondary positions both offensively and defensively.
- If you’re a primary position player and “Pitcher” is your secondary position, you’ll throw a bullpen session in front of the coaches at the end of the session.
Date: July 20, 2018 Location: Hart Park
- All teams will play 2 games while being coached and evaluated by all schools in attendance.
- Constant instruction and verbal feedback from college coaches.
- One-on-one verbal feedback / evaluation from a college coach..
- While position players “might” play their secondary positions during games, players are only guaranteed to play their primary positions.
- Primary pitchers will pitch in both games.
- Primary pitchers will not play the field and will not hit during games.
Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport Hotel
17941 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92614, United States
Showball Rate: $129 / night (double beds)
To receive the Showball rate:
- Call hotel reservations: 1-800-207-4809
- Reference Block ID: "Showball"
- This is the one of the largest gathering of College Baseball Coaches in the United States.
- All College coaches are in attendance the ENTIRE camp.
- With a collection of top coaches from Division I, II & III colleges in attendance, your odds of playing college baseball drastically increase.
- All coaches will be actively providing the evaluations, workouts, instructional work , and coaching for the entire camp.
- Put yourself in a position to succeed.
All players are required to bring their baseball equipment (baseball gloves, batting gloves, bats, helmets, and catcher’s equipment), baseball pants, socks, belts and cleats. We recommend wearing white pants, red socks and a red belt. Jerseys and hats will be provided at check-in. After the 1st day of the camp, all players must show up to camp in full uniform with shirts tucked in and with hats on properly.
Please be advised that there are two different start times on day 1. Half of the campers will be required to check in at 7am while the other half of the campers will be required to check in around 12:30pm. Each group will workout for approximately 5-6 hours. On day 2, the start and end times are contingent upon your team’s scheduled games. Please be prepared for your 2nd game to end as early as 1pm or as late as 7pm.