Head Coach Academic Showcase Camp
Dates: June 27–28, 2018
Questions? 1-888-313-7469 ext. 102
271 SPACES REMAINING
Showball has reshaped the landscape of the recruiting process as we are offering all student-athletes the unique opportunity to be instructed and seen by 30 elite head coaches from top academic programs.
The Showball Difference:
- Head Coaches! Enough said!
The following 30 coaches have committed to the Head Coach Academic Showcase Camp, June 27, 2018. Barring the college coaches being terminated from their programs, accepting positions at other schools or last second family emergencies, we guarantee their attendance!
|Amherst College||Head Coach Brian Hamm||III (NCAA)||Amherst, MA||Website|
|Bates College||Head Coach Jon Martin||III (NCAA)||Lewiston, ME||Website|
|Brown University||Head Coach Grant Achilles||I (NCAA)||Providence, RI||Website|
|Bucknell University||Head Coach Scott Heather||I (NCAA)||Lewisburg, PA||Website|
|Chapman University||Head Coach Scott Laverty||III (NCAA)||Orange, CA||Website|
|Claremont-Mudd-Scripps||Head Coach Bill Walkenbach||III (NCAA)||Claremont, CA||Website|
|Colby College||Head Coach Dale Plummer||III (NCAA)||Waterville, ME||Website|
|Fordham University||Head Coach Kevin Leighton||I (NCAA)||Bronx, NY||Website|
|George Washington University||Dave Lorber||I (NCAA)||Washington, DC||Website|
|Georgetown University||Head Coach Pete Wilk||I (NCAA)||Washington, DC||Website|
|Harvard University||Head Coach Bill Decker||I (NCAA)||Cambridge, MA||Website|
|Johns Hopkins University||Associate Head Coach Jonas Fester||III (NCAA)||Baltimore, MD||Website|
|Lewis & Clark College||Head Coach Matt Kosderka||III (NCAA)||Portland, OR||Website|
|Marist College||Head Coach Chris Tracz||I (NCAA)||Poughkeepsie, NY||Website|
|Middlebury College||Head Coach Mike Leonard||III (NCAA)||Middlebury, VT||Website|
|MIT||Associate Head Coach Todd Carroll||III (NCAA)||Cambridge, MA||Website|
|New York University||Head Coach Doug Kimbler||III (NCAA)||New York, NY||Website|
|Occidental College||Head Coach Luke Wetmore||III (NCAA)||Los Angeles, CA||Website|
|Penn State University||Head Coach Rob Cooper||I (NCAA)||University Park, PA||Website|
|Pomona-Pitzer Colleges||Head Coach Frank Pericolosi||III (NCAA)||Claremont, CA||Website|
|Princeton University||Head Coach Scott Bradley||I (NCAA)||Princeton, NJ||Website|
|University of Rochester||Head Coach Joe Reina||III (NCAA)||Rochester, NY||Website|
|St. Mary's||Head Coach Eric Valenzuela||I (NCAA)||Moraga, CA||Website|
|Stevens Institute of Technology||Head Coach Kristaps Aldins||III (NCAA)||Hoboken, NJ||Website|
|Towson University||Head Coach Matt Tyner||I (NCAA)||Towson, MD||Website|
|Trinity College (CT)||Head Coach Bryan Adamski||III (NCAA)||Hartford, CT||Website|
|Tufts University||Head Coach John Casey||III (NCAA)||Medford, MA||Website|
|University of Chicago||Head Coach John Fitzgerald||III (NCAA)||Chicago, IL||Website|
|Villanova University||Head Coach Kevin Mulvey||I (NCAA)||Villanova, PA||Website|
|Wagner College||Head Coach Jimmy Carone||I (NCAA)||Staten Island, NY||Website|
|Willamette University||Head Coach Aaron Swick||III (NCAA)||Salem, OR||Website|
|Yale University||Head Coach John Stuper||I (NCAA)||New Haven, CT||Website|
Name: San Francisco State - Maloney Field
Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94132
- Each team will consist of approximately 14-16 players which includes all position players and pitchers.
- Each team is limited to approximately (3) Middle Infielders, (1-2) First basemen, (1-2) Third basemen, (3-4) Outfielders, (2) Catchers, and (4-5) Pitchers. We limit the number of players per team so that each participant has ample opportunity to impress the coaches.
- Verbal feedback and interaction from college coach
- Hands-on interaction and elite instruction from 30 college coaches
- Receive one-on-one verbal evaluation / feedback from a college coach
Date: June 27, 2018
Location: San Francisco State - Maloney Field
- All players will participate in extensive offensive / defensive workouts, drills, evaluations and instructional work.
- Fundamentals and defensive drills for all positions.
- Position players have the option to be seen at both their primary and secondary positions.
- Primary pitchers with a secondary position will work out and be evaluated at their secondary positions both offensively and defensively.
- If you’re a primary position player and “Pitcher” is your secondary position, you’ll throw a bullpen session in front of the coaches at the end of the session.
Date: June 28, 2018
Location: San Francisco State - Maloney Field
- All teams will play 2 games while being coached and evaluated by all schools in attendance.
- Constant instruction and verbal feedback from college coaches.
- One-on-one verbal feedback / evaluation from a college coach..
- While position players “might” play their secondary positions during games, players are only guaranteed to play their primary positions.
- Primary pitchers will pitch in both games.
- Primary pitchers will not play the field and will not hit during games.
To receive the Showball rate:
- Call hotel reservations:
- Reference Block ID:
- This is the one of the largest gathering of College Baseball Coaches in the United States.
- All College coaches are in attendance the ENTIRE camp.
- With a collection of top coaches from Division I, II & III colleges in attendance, your odds of playing college baseball drastically increase.
- All coaches will be actively providing the evaluations, workouts, instructional work , and coaching for the entire camp.
- Put yourself in a position to succeed.
All players are required to bring their baseball equipment (baseball gloves, batting gloves, bats, helmets, and catcher’s equipment), baseball pants, socks, belts and cleats. We recommend wearing white pants, red socks and a red belt. Jerseys and hats will be provided at check-in. After the 1st day of the camp, all players must show up to camp in full uniform with shirts tucked in and with hats on properly.
Please be advised that there are two different start times on day 1. Half of the campers will be required to check in at 7am while the other half of the campers will be required to check in around 12:30pm. Each group will workout for approximately 5-6 hours.
On day 2, the start and end times are contingent upon your team’s scheduled games. Please be prepared for your 2nd game to end as early as 1pm or as late as 7pm.
Read all Frequently Asked Questions…